Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I thought...

I thought I want to search something interesting on the internet, but what I did is just spending my time escaping reality.

I thought I hate Taiwan, but what I actually hate is part of many unsolvable problems all around the world.

I thought I grow up during the past year, but I still look like I just finished a crappy education without skill and knowledge.

I thought I will be better, but I am not.

I thought I can be more optimistic, but it is hard.

My military life left only 53 days.

How did I made it through 282 days? I don’t know.


But I know I can not look back.

1 comment:

  1. >>I thought I can be more optimistic, but it is hard.

    You're just more pratical.
    If pessimistic does you good.
    I believe you'll be good at being pessimistic.


    BTW~ Look at it! http://vinta.ws/blog/521

    ReplyDelete